UL Listed Parts
Used to Isolate AC Conduit that is Connecting to and Routing inside ACE Back Boxes.
Installation should be completed by a qualified electrician:
1. Set the backbox securely braced into the floor to provide support equal to the floor loading requirements, accounting for any height offset required for the finished floor.
2. Connect standard electrical conduit to one of the provided combination knockouts on the backbox, using the female to female coupling (#GRC Coupling)
3. Inside the backbox, connect the 18″ non-metallic, extra-flex conduit (#RACO 6712) to the standard electric conduit that is coming in. Cut the flex conduit to the necessary length in order to attach it to an electrical switchbox (such as the single gang switchbox assembly #PE, not included).
4. Attach the swivel connector (RACO 4732) to the end of the flex conduit and the straight connector (RACO 4742) to the swivel connector and position it to align and connect with the switchbox.
5. If using the #PE switchbox assembly, mount the electrical panel into the stage pocket panel bracket. The isolated electrical connection is now ready for receptacle termination by a qualified electrician.